Standard Delivery Policy
For Paid deliveries
- We understand that boilers need to be repaired as quickly as possible so we endeavour to despatch orders the same day where possible.
- All deliveries of a reasonable size are sent by courier on a next working day basis if ordered before 2:00 PM Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) for next working day (working days defined as Monday to Friday except public holidays) delivery.
- Tracking information will be sent to you when the goods have been despatched. If we feel that for reasonable reasons the delivery would be better suited to a pallet service then we will contact you and discuss your requirements and may offer two deliveries if that is needed. Pallet deliveries are normally 2 working (as defined above) days but we will keep you informed all the way from order to delivery.
- We currently do not offer AM or timed deliveries as our experience (and we have more than 20 years of postal delivery experience) is that they are not currently reliable enough to warrant the extra charges. However we are always looking to improve our service so hopefully, this issue may be rectified in the near future.
- All deliveries will be charged at £7.95 +VAT regardless of value, weight or size.
- All deliveries will require a signature.
- Any missed deliveries (no answer etc) will be attempted a second time but after that, the goods will be returned to our offices at which point we will contact you to discuss another attempt at delivery and any charges that may arise.
- We ONLY deliver to mainland UK. No EU, Ireland or Northern Ireland orders can be accepted. Please note – Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands (postcodes – AB, IV, PH, KW, PA20+, FK17-21, KA27-29, DD8/9, ZE1-2, HS1-9) are at the same price as mainland UK but are exempt from the guarantee and may take up to 3 – 5 working days.
- We reserve the right to change these Delivery terms and the guarantee but we will announce any changes well in advance via the news section on this website.
“Click and Collect” Option
- When completing the checkout page you may be offered a “click and collect” option, specifically if your delivery address has one of the following postcodes – BR, CR, DA, SE, RH, TN or ME.
- If you select this option you still need to pay to complete your purchase but you goods will be held at our shop in Bromley (details on the About Us page here)
- If ordered before 16:00 Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) you can then collect your goods the same day.
- If ordered after 16:00 or out of working hours you can collect your order from 09:00 the next working day.
- Please make sure the Card used for the payment AND the cardholder arrive to collect the goods as we will need to see the card AND get a signature as proof of purchase.. This is a rule of the Credit Card companies and we cannot make exceptions!
For details of our current Delivery Guarantee click here.
For details of our Voucher Terms and Conditions click here.