Conditions of Sale
This web site is owned, maintained and operated by,
Stevenson Sales, a trading name of Stevenson Heating Ltd.
Registered office – 50-52 Glebe Way, West Wickham, Kent, BR4 0RL.
Registered in England and Wales, No. 4813514 VAT No. GB205831975
In these terms and conditions:
a) “we”, “us”, “seller”, “Gas Boiler Parts”, “the Company” means Stevenson Sales, a trading name of Stevenson Heating Ltd
b) The “buyer” means any person, company or organisation who buys or has agreed to buy Goods from the Seller.
c) The “Goods” and/or “product(s)” means goods or products provided by the Seller in accordance with the Seller’s standard Terms and Conditions of sale.
d) The “website” and/or “site” means the pages and information contained within the pages found in www.gasboilerparts.co.uk
Please read carefully the following terms & conditions as they set out the basis upon which you can visit, use and purchase products through the gasboilerparts.co.uk website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and we advise you to read through them each time that you use the site.
1. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. The information contained within this web site and online store are, to the best of our knowledge, correct at the time of publishing. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the prices and details are accurate Gas Boiler Parts reserves the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site.
3. We will only accept payment in GBP and will only deliver to UK Mainland addresses.
4. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are, in the case or an account holder, a person authorised to place orders on behalf of the account holder or in all other cases, an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
5. All goods remain the property of Gas Boiler Parts until payment is made in full.
6. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Gas Boiler Parts. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it, in part or in whole, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the prior permission of Gas Boiler Parts. You may not modify, adapt, alter, distribute or create derivative works of or from this website, in whole or in part.
7. All prices, where relevant, are Exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated).
8. All orders are subject to acceptance by Gas Boiler Parts. In the unlikely event that products are unavailable, or where there have been errors in pricing, we may have to decline an order. In this case we will advise you as soon as possible and ask for your instructions. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not debit your credit card or charge card, or process any other method of payment until an order has been accepted.
9. Neither you nor Gas Boiler Parts will be liable for any delay or failure to perform our respective obligations under this contract due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, strike, lock out, trade dispute, traffic accident or any act or omission of any government or regulatory authority. As such despatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to section 8 of these terms and conditions. Please see our Delivery Guarantee for further information.
10. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been despatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of despatch will be included in the contract formed.
11. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
12. These terms and conditions and all disclaimers and other material on our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The credit terms (If Offered) are 30 days nett from the end of the month of the date of invoice. Where payment is not made in accordance with the terms above hereof, the Buyer shall pay interest on any unpaid amounts calculated at 3% above Lloyds Bank PLC’s base rate for the time being in force calculated on a daily basis. The Seller reserves the right to suspend deliveries where payment is not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Sale. The Seller reserves the right at the Seller’s complete discretion to refuse to establish a credit account for any Buyer, to refuse credit to a Buyer notwithstanding that a credit account may already have been established, and to withdraw credit account facilities. Without prejudice to the Sellers other rights. The seller reserves the right to charge £20.00 for all unpaid items either returned or represented at the company’s bank. Any outstanding account will become immediately due for payment.
Privacy and Security policies
Product Image and Information
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the images on this website are accurate however, the product photographs contained in this site are for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the actual product you have or receive from us. We also can not guarantee the accuracy of the product descriptions and product and general information on this site and as such we urge you to read the Limitation of Liability below.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind suffered by you arising directly or indirectly as a result of your use of this website or of the information provided within this website save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability in relation to any damages arising from death or personal injury resulting from your use of this website to the extent caused by the negligence of Gas Boiler Parts.
Damage to your Computer
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is free from viruses and defects. However, we cannot guarantee that use of this website or of any third party websites accessed through it, will not damage your computer or files programmes and information stored on your computer and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your computer files programmes or information arising as a result of your use of this website.
You must not submit any messages to the site that are defamatory, offensive, menacing, abusive, obscene, racist, or likely to cause nuisance, offence or embarrassment, damage or inconvenience to either us or our customers, or are in any other way objectionable or illegal. We retain the right to reject any order you may place and remove any such comments from any order placed by you.
Cancellation Right – Individual Private Customers
The Distance Selling Regulations give you the right to change your mind and cancel an order within seven working days. If you do decide to cancel, then you may do this by taking or sending by post letter (a proof of postage certificate or even recorded delivery would be wise), fax or e-mail a WRITTEN notice of cancellation to:
Gas Boiler Parts
50-52 Glebe Way
- You should state your full name and address and other information sufficient for us to identify you and your order. You have until the expiry of SEVEN WORKING DAYS (i.e. excluding Saturday, Sunday, bank holidays and public holidays), starting with the day after the products are delivered, to exercise this right.
- If you exercise your right to cancel the order, any money you have paid for your order will be refunded upon receipt of the goods, apart from your expense of returning the products as mentioned below.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must also:
- Take reasonable care of the products until you return them; and
- Ship the product to us in its original packaging or suitable packaging, at your expense and risk.
Cancellation Right – Business Customers
We understand that mistakes can happen and items ordered may not be needed or incorrectly identified however we are not responsible for such mistakes, it is your responsibility to check that you are ordering the right item(s).
However if you want to cancel your order you must do so in writing within SEVEN WORKING DAYS (i.e. excluding Saturday, Sunday, bank holidays and public holidays), starting with the day after the products are delivered by taking or sending by post letter (a proof of postage certificate or even recorded delivery would be wise), fax or e-mail a WRITTEN notice of cancellation to:
Gas Boiler Parts
50-52 Glebe Way
All complaints are dealt with equally and fairly. We will respond to all complaints within a reasonable timeframe, usually the same day. Where possible we aim to resolve all complaints immediately and at the most within two working days. Any customer details passed to us during this process are kept confidential, and we will keep you fully informed during the complaint process. To contact customer service please write to the address shown at the top of this page, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0808 178 4864.
For delivery details click here.
For details of our Voucher Terms and Conditions click here.